Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Greatness of God

Gazing at the starry hosts that decorate the sky painted in dark hues of blues, I am bewildered. The known galaxy keeps on expanding and expanding, something very difficult to fully comprehend in our small minds. The universe keeps going and going, and yet at the same time what fascinates and just stirs my mind is the greatness of God. God is far bigger than the universe, because He has No beginning or end, there is absolutely no limit to him...He is perfect. His love amazes me, us being so small and "a little lower than the angels" are bestowed such honor, His eyes are on us. We are the apple of His eyes, of Him, Master of the universe, in which the very universe and infinity is but a grain of sand in the palm of his hands.

Through this perspective I am able to know who my God is. He is a God of the supernatural, absolutely nothing is impossible for Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment